Culture Bridge was established to promote different cultures and arts in Ireland, particularly in the greater Dublin area, for the public benefit. We will do this by organizing festivals, exhibitions, workshops, arts trainings, performances, all of which will be available for free or at low cost.
We would like to introduce our annual festival. Hungarian Culture Days is a vibrant cultural festival that takes place annually in Dublin.
It’s a showcase for Hungarian culture, art and heritage – which connects the Hungarian community in Ireland, and builds new connections with Irish communities.
The organisation works to:
- help the integration of the Hungarians in Ireland
- represent the diversity and richness of Hungarian Culture in Ireland.
- enhance cultural exchange and dialogue between Hungarian communities and the Irish public
- build community spirit through fun activities for all ages and backgrounds.
- foster and promote the work of artists (painters, photographers, dancers and singers) and enhance the cultural life into the artistic and public arena
- introduce Hungarian Businesses, make links with Irish Businesses
Culture Bridge CLG. Registered Charity Number (RCN) 20151430